torsdag 28. oktober 2010

Harry Potter Queue Update #1

Guess where I'm sleeping tonight, lovelies?
Outside the cinema, that's right :D

Tomorrow morning, at 7.3o they start selling tickets for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part 1. Have I ever mentioned I'm a HUGE HARRY POTTER FAN? :D
hiiiihihihhi, I'm psyched!

Yesterday I went over to my friends who were already there, sleeping there a night more than I am.


The poster is all wrong, the movie people are slow :( By the way, the poster up there is for the Norwegian Scary movie called 'Fritt Vilt 3' ('Cold Prey 3').

Apparently, my friend Aurora has friends beside me. :1
Here's Jeanett, and here's her blog.

Another stupid non-HP poster :(
Left to right: Karl Erik, Jeanett, Aurora, and Agnes, who we met there :D

Latorrs! :D And wish me luck, IT'S GOING TO BE COLD.

2 kommentarer: