torsdag 14. oktober 2010

Justin Bieber Look-Alike?

Hi, Lovelies.

I think my posts are getting less and less serious, haha. I'll give you something with weight another time :p

For... a year, perhaps, I've been told I look like Justin Bieber. OH MY OH MY
I have to clarify- I had the hair first. He's copying me. And now that I'm getting a longer style, guess who's doing the same? Exactly.
In all my stubbornness regarding my hair, my classmates in tenth grade (last year), greeting me each day with something along "Mornin' Bieber!' Good times, good times.
But now I'll grow it really long so I can get an afrooo! And please. I'll get my hair into a fro, even though my hair's Nordic. >:P

Just to prove it, here's a photo my bestfriend Skitz (her blog) took of me at a concert; it's pretty dark.




With all this said, I don't mind him. He's my age, even, and I'd be an idiot to mock a fifteen/sixteen yr old who's gotten so successful for his music without being a slut, excuse the word. I don't like his music, I'll tell you that, but good for him, being all over MTV. I've had dreams like that :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. *Giggle* You're not the only one :3

    http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

    But yea, you do look a little like him ;o And rybakk if u put on some glasses <3

    SvarSlett
  2. I didn't mean to look dykish- okmaybealittle.
    I'll have to post a picture there, haha! xD

    SvarSlett
  3. Lol olololol xD Luv that picture <3 arent you glad I took that pic (a)

    SvarSlett