tirsdag 5. januar 2010

Painting and Cosplay ;)



:icongrin-plz:

Heyy


I'm cosplaying 8D
Togother with a friend of mine, we're starring as Hitachiin Kaouru&Hikaru!
(Ouran High School Host Club..... duh. ._.)
I'm getting a haircut, n I hope it won't ruin it ;_; if it will, I'll get a wig... expensive *panic*
right. I'm going to sew the two blue jackets
, pants are easy to find.
Sewing tips please? xD srsly, I'd highly appreaciate it!!
:D


I'm painting! :D
At school... ._. I just don't seem to have time to do it at home. Started ou
t a bit before christmas, and I have one lesson remaining to finish it.
The task was taking a picture, printing it, drawing little squares on the print, paint a wooden canvas white, draw replicating squares only larger, at the canvas. And theeen... start paintin' bitch >D
We're doing it with a hint of abstract (don't I sound schmart?), and we HAVE TO be inspired by this lady, Kira Wager, because my teachers are deadly in love with her and her works. Yah.
I'm almost done ^^
Shamelessly showing the world my progress. xD ;





1
This is the original Image I'm using. :D
It's taken on my iPhone, and the print was..
Interesting. xD It had weird coloured spots
all over, but that just made it more fin to paint 8D

I'm an art geek. I know.










2

This is as far as I've gotten yet..
Messy, eh? :)









Hints? I've got to finish it very soon, so spam me! :D


Ask me a question or ten :)


.... So I have something to fill the next blog with! xD



1 kommentar:

  1. Yay!! Me is going to be Haruhi, ne Viv-chan ^^
    And btw, YOUR HAIRCUT RULEZ MY SOCKS!! :D Cant wait to get my hair cut (that is if my mom allows it D: and I hope she does!! or she will have to gooooo!) Its gonna be soooo cool >.<
    Btw, Your going to have to help me sew my jacket >.< I have no clue how to do it. I will get help from mormor too though....she went to sewing school xD She is awesome!! She sews bunader :D

    And your painting is turning out as awesome as you!! You really show your skills here ^w^ As for my painting, I feel like I messed up big time x.X If you want to take a look at it on Monday, feel free to. Do you know where its standing? Its where I usually put it....by the window in the second room, all the way in the far corner ^^

    SvarSlett