tirsdag 28. september 2010

Priorities

Hey Lovelies.

A week ago, I tried out for the school comedy play thing (revy), it's pretty big deal there. Acting is SO MUCH FUN.
I, together with two of my new friends from my new new new school did a little Harry Potter sketch c:
I was Draco Malfoy, and I bet I rocked, hihi.

BUT. Today I decided not to go to the second audition (which was today).
I have to prioritize.
Being a part of the play would give me absence from classes, and little time for school work. I've signed up for quite a challenging program, so there's already a lot to do, and I know with myself that I lack self-disciplin.
So, performing on stage this year isn't worth it.
My dream is to get into IB in GB, not a school play. :)


Have you had to make decisions and sacrifices about the future and all that hassle?

LaToRssssss

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar