fredag 13. august 2010

Babysitting accomplished!

WAZAAAAAP, Loveliies?!

I didn't fall asleep until 4 this morning, and so I slept for too long- plans to meet people. Sigh. Teenagers these days. :)
I've been at my friend's house all day, and caused by HEAVY summer rain, the day revolved around movies for the most part. Weee saaaaaaw... Tropic Thunder, because I'd never seen it, aaaand Scary Movie & Scary Movie 2, since she hadn't seen those.



Tropic Thunder was very entertaining, believe me. It's light-weight, consistent and funny. The cast is talented, and I enjoyed it. :D However, I'd been told too many kind words regarding it, I think, and I wasn't left impressed. Worth watching if you want something simlple and kind of stupid. :)

Now, the Scary Movies, I've had a love for since early school; especially the first two.
Every Halloween, every other sleepover. Everyone had seen it before our parents allowed us, everyone enjoyed it- and we only understood half of the jokes. x)
Seeing them over again today brought back so many memories!
They're rude, kind of cheap, hilarious, and you're destined to know something they're doing a parody of.
They're both hilarious and gross, but I hadn't realized how much I missed them :D


My friend and I are going to run and see the Swedish chick safely off onto the bus back east. Stockholm is kind of far! :O
I AM SO TIRED =_=


Here you go, bored one: Two songs I've had in my head for months! :D Faithless - Buddha Bar & Insomnia

Latorrs! <3

1 kommentar:

  1. Jeg pleier som regel å hate alt som har med skrekkflmer å gjøre, men Scary Movie -filmene er geniale XD

    SvarSlett